What this warranty will cover - Redeye Targets will repair any target systems that do not function correctly due to defective components or workmanship, for a period of one year starting from the date of purchase.
What this warranty will not cover -
• Use of improper ammunition and shooting at improper distances
• Normal wear and tear of the target systems
• Any products that have been modified or altered by anyone other than an authorized Redeye Targets repair technician
• Any damage to targets systems that have clearly resulted from misuse, neglect or failing to comply with our guidelines.
• Any products sold from establishments other than Redeye Targets, or our authorized retailers.
In the event that you would need to return a product, please ensure that it is new and returned within 10 days of the purchase. Returned products must be either in the original packing or otherwise well-packed, with the manual and accessories. Redeye Targets will only pay the shipping fees if there has been an error in processing and delivering on our part, or in the rare event that the product is defective.
Any returned defective products that are covered by the warranty will be repaired or replaced, and then returned with all of the expenses covered by Redeye Targets.
Before returning a target system or a component part, you will need to contact Redeye Targets in order to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number.